Thursday, July 19, 2012

Free Consultation,19/7/12,second



  Manjesh has left a new comment on your post "Building Permit":

dear Sir ,

1. I have 15 cents in kazhakuttom rod width of 3.25m , i would like to know the floor approval for constructing flat .

2 . i have same place with the road width 44 cents available , i would like to know the floor approval and whether it is possible to do flat in this area .
Please provide your valuable suggestions.
My reply

It is better to consult town planning section of concerned local authority as apart from Building rules,there can be other restrictions and schemes of local authority applicable in that area.



I recently visited your blog. I am interested to build a NALUKETTU type house . I have seen a FACEBOOK updating about NALUKETTU. It said that an architect build a NALUKETTU in 4 cents of plot  and it only costs RS.150000.

Sir, i want to know that , is it possible ?

My reply

Nalukettu type house was built in olden days to suit requirements of those days.Life style and family structure has changed a lot from those days and a Nalukettu house which keeps an open court yard in the middle,surrounding verandahs and front side large sit out called poomukham are no more needs in present day house.

Still some people prefer to have chuttu verandah and poomukham  especially in village areas these days.Nalukettu type construction will cause cost increase and hence I do not think such type construction  will suit present day especially if you have a limited budget of Rs.1.5 lakhs

If you do not have budget limitations,we can design and build Nalukettu type construction which we have done in several locations in Kerala



TJ has left a new comment on your post "Building Permit":

I have inherited a 55 cent plot near Triprayar Temple ( Trichur Dist.) . This comes under a Panchayat. The plot is river facing . What distance do I need to maintain from the river for a house that I plan to construct here ?

My reply

As per CRZ Act,you have to leave 50M from river side for construction.But there are certain relaxations applicable under certain conditions

Please check up with your concerned local authority office for better clarification

No comments:

Post a Comment